GeTS (Global e Travel Solutions
Pvt. Ltd.) present itself as a leading Travel and Event
Management Company, provides end-to-end travel solutions and
services, and help organize all types of conferences at local,
national and international levels. We in GeTS offer clients
comprehensive travel management programs focused on their
unique requirements, assuring high quality and cost-effective
approach in managing events and conferences.
Our annual turnover is around Rs. 100 Cr.
About 85 well-experienced travel professionals are in service
at GeTS in Delhi and in its Hyderabad and Mumbai branches.
Plans to set up branches in the remaining metros are in the
progress. We are recognized by various leading international
and domestic airlines like KLM, British Airways, Lufthansa,
Ethiopian Airlines, South African Airways and Jet Airways
to name a few of our achievements. Some of our selected clients
include – Educational Consultants India Ltd., Energizer
Group, Hewitt Associates, Korn/Ferry International, International
Electron Devices Ltd., Indian Sugar & General Engg. Co.,
Modi Korea telecom Ltd., Radico Khaitan Ltd., Silicon Graphics
India Ltd., Vintron Groups of Companies, Samtel Group of companies,
Asahi India Safety Glasses Ltd., Grasim, Super Cassette Industries
Ltd., and ABN AMRO Bank.
GeTS’s achievements as a conference
management service provider could be best described with reference
to its recent success on APASL(Asian Pacific Association for
the Study of the Liver) Meet, Dec. 04, New Delhi – one
of the premier liver association in the world.
The various tasks handled by our experienced
team in this conference included—Sponsorship, promotion,
generation of funds for APASL, Conference secretariat work,
venue arrangement, accommodation, transportation, travel,
pre & post conference tours, website promotion, special
cultural, musical and fashion shows, abstract collection,
airport reception, foreign exchange on arrival, designing
layouts and printing of conference posters and banners, brochures
It is the presence of a professional, comprehensive and affordable
management team that determines the success of a conference.
We in GeTS nourish and nurture this very important
requirement and work to help organizers meet their specific
Based on our expertise we offer the following client oriented
services for smooth and efficient running of conferences.
• Consulting and advising the Conference
chair and committees through both individual interaction and
• Help develop a detailed plan for
implementation of services and activities required throughout
• Research and negotiate specific contracts
for the conference, and provide staff assistance to the conference
chair and committee in handling various conference programs.
• Find the perfect conference sites
at best possible venue rates.
• Compiling and updating budget with
the committee and conference chair.
• Provide assistance in accounting
prior to and during the event and make arrangements for auditing
of final accounts.
• Help find out the right speaker to
kick off the event and determine the speaker’s on site
• Provide a fully equipped and professionally run conference
secretariat for registration, marketing, updating and keeping
track of all the important activities of the conference including
budgeting, online presence, promotion, planning, sponsorships,
exhibition, manning the airport for reception, hotel booking,
• All correspondence and enquiries
of the conference will take place under the control and guidance
of the secretariat in full coordination with the conference
chair and committee members
Venue and contract negotiation
• Select an appropriate venue for the conference and
inspect the site in person.
• Identify features and services that
selected sites will require to support the meeting, including
accessibility features, transportation, etc.
• Collect and prepare conference information
outlining meeting space requirements, catering needs and conference
history. Research meeting, hotel and event facilities.
• Contract negotiations for meeting
facilities, hotels and other venues deemed necessary in the
• Determine target audience for the
• Provide assistance in designing and
implementing effective strategies for the promotion and marketing
of the conference including email marketing, telemarketing,
online event registration, pre and post-event communication.
• Maintain customized mailing and marketing
database of the event under the control of an experienced
• Make adequate arrangement for design,
printing and mailing brochures and other important promotional
• Prepare advertisements for publication
in appropriate journals, magazines and websites.
On-line web services
• Prepare and design a home page for
• Develop website-featuring details
of the event including on-line registration with credit card
transactions, submission of papers, queries, visa assistance
and other technical program information.
• An independent technical team specialized
in website maintenance, content development and updating of
site will look after the conference site 24 hrs a day.
Collection and Customized Database Management
• Prepare abstracts forms and make
it available through web. Produce various reports for author
• Receive and keep track of abstracts and other paper
submissions for the conference.
• Provide data entry and manage paper databases of
all the activities of the conference.
• Prepare technical paper or session lists, author
index, table of contents as and when required during the event
Transportation and Hotel Booking
§ Arrangements for hotels and lodging requirements both
for groups and individual during the conference.
§ Negotiate for reduce group guest room rates and research
for other low cost alternatives and meal services.
§ Plan adequate arrangements for transportation like
airport pick up facility and shuttle services from hotels
to venue and venue to hotels as per requirements.
Audio Visual &
Audio visual & technical presentations
are an important part of a modern day conference. It decides
the fate of a conference and helps meet the specific goal
of the organizers. So whether it’s a scientific conference,
business meet, industrial seminars or any event under the
sun a good and up-to-date audio visual & technical infrastructure
is inevitable. Keeping this view in mind we lay special emphasis
on this core sector by –
• Determining appropriate audio visual requirements
for the conference and provides latest of equipments including
efficient technicians and operators.
• Coordinate with technical program
representatives and plan to facilitate individual speakers’
• Research and plan for Internet access,
needful computer usage and video conferencing system including
projectors, VHS video player and monitor, flipchart stand,
good sound system and microphones, cassette & video recorder
• Offer on site administrative requirements
like Xerox, fax and telephone facilities.
• Plan and set budget for the exhibition
program with the committee members.
• Select sites for exhibition and negotiate
rental fees, sponsor fees and benefits. Provide suitable means
for staging the conference exhibition.
• Help gain sufficient support and
interest from all those who attend the meet so as to make
the exhibition worthwhile.
• Negotiate with related companies
for sponsorship prior to the conference.
• Produce promotional materials including
exhibition prospectus, floor plan and contract.
• Provide adequate staff liaison to
assist exhibitors throughout the conference
Speakers & Faculty
• Contract workshop or tutorial presenters
and speakers for the conference and outline expectations,
responsibilities and fee structures.
• Gather speakers’ backgrounds and other necessary
details including titles of talks and lectures for the conference.
• Confirm final program arrangements including travel,
hand-out materials, audiovisual equipment requirements.
Preparation and Production
• Coordinate the design, indexing,
pre-production, printing and publication of conference proceedings
in close cooperation with the conference committee.
• Prepare and produce conference proceedings
in CD format to distribute to the delegates if required. The
CD of proceedings will capture major issue areas addressed
at the conference by the invited speakers.
Registration Services & Poster Session
• Registration of delegates, speakers,
accompanying persons, correspondence with participants, setting
up computerized mailing lists for all participants, handling
confirmations and invoices for registration, compilation of
conference documentation and folder, name badges, issuing
• Provision of final list of participants
in an agreed machine-readable format.
• Maintain registration database and
accept and process registration forms and fees through Internet.
• Regular intimation about enrollment
reports to the committee.
• Assist the committee in organizations
of poster sessions by designing poster layout and preparing
instructions and information for poster presentations.
• Research and select adequate space
for poster presentation.
• Determine poster board specifications
and select poster board provider.
• Provide assistant in the organization
of poster session.
Pre & Post Conference
• Planning of tour programs in and
around the conference site. (Arrangements are also possible
for touring other important destinations as per requirements.
Whether it’s a historical tour, nature tour, wildlife,
beaches or hill stations, we can arrange your every travel
• Provide onsite tour booking booth
for helping the participants.
• Special programs like art and culture
show, music and drama, fashion etc performed by famous personalities
can be arranged as per requirement during the conference.
• Determine food and beverage requirements;
negotiate menus and prices.
• Research and select venues for off-site
events if required by the committee.
GeTS’s careful and selective
approach in organizing event and assistance to achieve its
specific goal has earned great appreciation from various committee
members including participants from different parts of the
world. Now our enthusiast and fully equipped professional
team, is ready to offer its best in managing conferences at
all levels while leaving the organizers free to concentrate
on their technical work.
Airport Build & Supply Exhibition & Conference,
Feb. (16 – 17), 2005, New Delhi.
Sintex Industries Ltd. Meet 2004 (Mauritius)
Cadilla Healthcare Ltd. Meet (Dubai)
• All travel services under one
roof: International and Domestic Air Ticketing. Rail reservation,
Hotel Reservation, Foreign Exchange, Travel documentation,
• Special rates for hotels all
over the country & abroad
• Arranging Conferences, Technical
meets and seminars in India & Abroad.
• Use of latest technology in reservation
such as Amadeus, Galileo and computerized accounting procedures.
• Turnover over Rs. 100 Crores (USD
• Over 100 professionals comprise the
GeTS Family in Delhi and its branches in Hyderabad